HAMtronics.uk are pleased to be able to offer these fully tested MMDVM Hotspots, unlike some others, these units come in an aluminium case and feature OLED Screen.
Add on the additional Programming Option and I will program the hotspot up so that all you have to do is plug it into a USB power supply and you will be up and running in 90 seconds. (Add linked product at the bottom to include this option)
I will need the following information:
- Your WIFI SSID
- Your WIFI Password
- Your DMR ID
- Preferred UHF Frequency.
- Your Preferred Colour Code.
– Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR,Dstar,P25 and System Fusion communications. Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized aluminium enclosure. All that’s required for operation is a mini USB (android phone’s cable)power source and a WiFi-based internet connection.
– Pi-Star Digital Voice Software pre-loaded and easily upgraded via software.
– Supports PI-STAR’s web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
– Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR,D-Star,P25 and System Fusion
– Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
– Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode,Talk Group and Call Sign
– Built-in LED indicators for the status of Power,PTT,COS and Mode
– Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
– Quad-Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM and 8gb TF Card
– Pocket size aluminium enclosure
– Up to 10mW RF power
SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
– Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi’s including the Pi Zero
– The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
Please do not upgrade the firmware by yourself
– Open source 3D printable case available
Support and tested with PI-STAR