This product is the complete kit to set up a Raspberry PI SDR Radio receiver. Simply unbox and plug in to start receiving radio signals and track Aircraft via ADSB signals.
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- SD Card-Kingston 16gb preloaded with all the software (see below)
- USB DVB-T 820T2 SDR Dongle with antenna
- 2.5A 5v Power Supply
Software is pre-installed and configured ready to go with the SDR Dongle. Software included :
- RASPBIAN Stretch – updated to 10th June 2021
- Flarq – File Sending protocol
- Fldigi – Digital mode software
- Flrig – Control your radio
- QSSTV – Slow Scan TV
- wsjtx – FT8 and other modes
- Grid Tracker – World map view of wsjtx transmissions
- SDR Receiver – List using a USB RTLDVB Dongle
- ADSB Server – track aircraft using the RTLDVB Dongle
- Xlog – Amateur Radio Logging software
Everything you need to set up a Raspberry PI SDR radio receiver, ADSB tracker or even a Radio Control platform for /P working.
Note: Requires you to initially connect via an HDMI screen with a keyboard and mouse to enter your WIFI credentials. You can then use the VNC server to connect headlessly from your main laptop or computer and operate remotely.